What is Getlancer?
Have you ever thought about creating a superior freelancing website with advanced features and revenue generation options within 48 hours? Now you can change your thought into reality by using Agriya’s freelancer clone script- Getlancer.
Getlancer is a built-in script which acts as a platform to create a website that connects freelancers and entrepreneurs. This script helps you to launch your website in different regions in the world with multi-currency and multi-language options.
It also helps you to save your precious time and money. It also helps you to earn quickly. Let’s see how it works.
What is the working mechanism of Getlancer?
Getlancer helps the website to works on the mechanism of reverse bidding process. The employers can list all their requirements on the website. The registered freelancers can view the listings of those employers and bid for the apt work. The employer only has authority to select the freelancer with the right bid and the job will be assigned to that freelancer.
Explore the features and revenue generation options of this exceptional freelancer clone script.
How features of Getlancer add more value to your freelancing website?
There are more than 70 features in the Getlancer, which can add more value to your website. The following are the most prominent features.
- Exclusive Escrow System - It is an integrated payment distribution system where money is held by website on the behalf of users. The employer will set the milestones for the projects. Once the milestone is completed by the freelancer, they can request for the release of the payment.
- Enhanced Admin Interface - It’s a primary feature which helps you to monitor and control the entire back-end of your website. It also helps you to view the statistical data for knowing the performance of the website. You can also access the crucial information of the website users, listings, payments, earnings and other details of the website.
- Social Security Verification - It is an important feature which helps you to increase the number of genuine users to your website. Your users will use this as a trust factor to invest or give the real-time projects to the freelancer available on the website. It also helps you to avoid the anti-spam users easily.
- Multiple Payment Gateways using Sudopay - This script uses Sudopay a payment gateway integration system, which helps your users pay through different convenient payment channels.
- Dispute Management System - This is a unique feature which helps you when disputes arise between freelancers and employers. By tracking the previous records, you can stand for the right person and give them an appropriate solution to their problem.
Numerous revenue options of this freelancer clone script
As an admin, you can gain money through immense revenue generation options like
- Project Listing Fee- Whenever employers lists their project on the website they need to pay a small amount as fee to you.
- Featured Listing Fee - Employers can list their projects under the featured listings to have higher visibility among the freelancers. For this they need to pay a certain amount as a fee to the website.
- Job Listing Fee - Whenever employers list a requirement for a job on the website for which they need to pay a fee to you.
- Employer’s Commission Fee - When an employer selects the right freelancer for their work, a commission fee is collected from him.
- Freelancer’s Commission Fee - When a freelancer is chosen by the employer for doing their work, commission fee is charged from the freelancer.
- Advertisement Captcha Solve media - When the users register to the website they need to type the captcha displayed on the screen. You will generate revenue out of it.
- Ad-banners - When the third-party website posts their advertisements on your website, they have to pay you a dedicated sum of money.
More than 42 million freelancers in the world are changing the trend of working system by opting to be as independent employees. You use this as an opportunity to can create a comprehensible freelancing website using Agriya’s freelancer clone script-Getlancer.